7 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2013 3:51 PM by anadyr RSS

OMG, TMI, FS?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Maybe it's just me -- but I think the more I learn from  Insiders forum the more I wonder if hearing inside stories is a good thing?  (Jasper can you do a poll on this?)

Once we start interacting here with the admittedly nice folks at Marriott it seems like TMI, at least for me.  I know who controls things (not me), and know that we can recommend to Marriott but we cannot always get the things we've enjoyed back.

I'd rather have the wall of separation as it was pre-Insiders?   Just me or anyone else feel this way?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: OMG, TMI, FS?
    alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Yes, I think we need a poll.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jasper you listening?

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Breaker 19 for the Big Jasper!

I would do one but no one responds!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

What does FS mean?

For sure, at least according to a textamaniac I know

Full Service, as in FSMarriott

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...