2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2012 3:15 PM by NathalieF RSS

Spirit to Serve nomination: Jacqueline Carr (Renaissance carambola beach, St Croix)

mlover2012 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am delighted to nominate Miss Jacqueline Carr from the Renaissance Carambola beach at St Croix for her outstanding spirit of service. I have attached the letter that I sent to her and her staff thanking them for making our stay a memorable one. This is one more example of how Marriott builds that strong bond with their guest. I am very proud to be a loyal Marriott guest.

I am available if you need additional

Fernando Camacho

Here is my original letter:

Dear Miss Jacqueline N. Carr,

As with many of our family celebrations we chose Marriott to provide that special place were the Camacho’s can continue to build wonderful family memories. In this occasion it was our 22th anniversary. Just like all other many times our expectation was high. In fact, I often enjoy bragging about how much Marriott has spoiled my family through the years. This time was for sure not the exception. From the warm greetings of the friendly staff to the spacious and comfortable accommodations, from the special treatment at the restaurants to the knowledgeable staff at the concierge. Out stay was spectacular to say the least, and one that we will remember forever.

Words cannot accurately express our sense of gratitude towards you and your staff. The special dinner that you arranged for us was beyond our dreams. Your recommendations and caring touch stayed with us throughout our stay. We left the island leaving a part of our heart on it, with the hope to comeback sometime to build new and more wonderful memories. Our only regret was being unable to personally thank you for your hospitality. You truly made us feel at home.

Thanks much from the bottom of our hearts!!! You have a very special place in our hearts and we look forward to the opportunity to return the courtesy to you in the near future. Please make our gratitude extensive to all your staff, unfortunately we cannot remember all the names but we remember everybody at the front desk, the restaurants, the pool, and everywhere else. Please tell them all how special they made us feel during our stay and how much we appreciate it. Tell them the Camachos sent a big hug.

God bless you,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St Croix, Virgin Islands (US) Renaissance Hotels Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...