6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 10:08 AM by anadyr RSS

April tally at the first four month mark?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here we are just ahead of the day we send in our 1040s in the US and heading toward Easter.

How is everyone feeling about the state of Marriott Rewards at this point in the year?

No polls, just your feelings. Are you thrilled, about OK, disappointed?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: April tally at the first four month mark?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have already filed my tax return. As far as the state of Marriott Rewards Program,  I am very disappointed that Marriott has not implemented improvements to their rewards program, which is lagging behind the competitors. I am also disappointed that we have received minimal feedback on this forum for issues like BOGO, Breakfast and or Lounge Access 7 days a week, Guaranteed Suite Upgrades, etc, etc. etc. This forum, after giving some encouraging signs, has gone silent regarding many of us Insider's concerns regarding the Marriott Rewards Program!!!

And by the way Stepping Stones, we are waiting for you response to your question!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

which one? This one?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes, we did not get your response:

How are you feeling about the state of Marriott Rewards at this point in the year?

No polls, just your feelings. Are you thrilled, about OK, disappointed?

My agent forbids me taking a stand--I may run for office and she wants no paper trail

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Traveling every week, my perspective and focus is mainly on consistency.  The Marriott Rewards Program is a model of consistency.  I may not like the direction it is taking, but it is consistent.  I would give it an A- for ease of using points for stays.  BTW, that is my #1 priority in a Loyalty Program, can I use the points?  All the other things that Jasper mentioned are definite concerns of mine also, but are add-ons (enhanced benefits, if you will) to the original promise of "points for stays".  Let's face it, there were no elite levels to begin with, no one had any nights accrued.  It was only after everyone got in the game of Loyalty Programs did it become necessary to try to one-up your competition and throw in the enhancements.  For those areas, I would grade the Program a D.  That grade is tough love and is solely because of Marriott's inability to keep up with it's competitors' enhancements.  So, there you have it. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...