7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 2:21 PM by jasper100 RSS

Zagat Hotel Chain Ratings

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

zagat.jpgZagat is branching out since they have been 'Googled.' Google now owns the Zagat book and rating franchise, which was started by a husband and wife, ironically name Zagat, in the last century.

One of the branches is the ability to rate more than restaurants and nightlife.  A new survey at www.zagat.com allows you (after registering) to rate hotel chains, all of them. 

You can write a couple hundred words and the pithiest and funniest comments might make it into their guides.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Georgia, USA
  • Re: Zagat Hotel Chain Ratings
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Do they take videos??? I have a ton of them as you know!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

They do not--they are graphic averse in their ratings.  Our words convey the meaning.  My line about the Stinking Rose in San Francisco for example is the first line in the 2012 book's review. So I am a published Zagat author!!!!!

Did you get a royalty for that contribution???

I mentioned that the place, which serves dishes loaded with garlic, was not a good place for vampires, and they liked that. Zagat merely comps you a book if they use your stuff.  I have twelve books now for this year, and each one is 15.99 so that is my royalty. There is a super-reviewer club and maybe someday after the Nobel ceremony I can belong

That sounds like fun and glad to hear that they do recognize your contribution in this way!!!!

No one gets a byline so I love with my fame in secret--just like on Insiders!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...