1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 4, 2012 11:17 PM by tuono07 RSS

Need advice on Barcelona, Espana

ladance Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hello!  I am making a quick add-on 3 day trip to Barcelona after a Business trip week in southern Spain.  I am very familiar with Spain having lived there but not with Barcelona, the one place I have never visited in Spain.  I am looking for a hotel in a good location in Barcelona where I can make the most of the location and get to sightseeing easily and quickly.  I want to use Marriott Rewards points so I don't want to stay at  the Ritz Carlton as it will use up too many points and I expect I will only be in the room for sleeping.  I think my 3 days will be filled with seeing the sights.  I do not know enough about Barcelona to pick the Marriott hotel in the best location or a good location.  I am a woman and will be by myself  so I need a safe area of the city.  Can anyone give me advice on which Marriott location would work best?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Need advice on Barcelona, Espana
    tuono07 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

While I have not been to Barcelona, I do plan to go in late May and have been looking over the hotels as well. From what I'v read, the AC Diplomatic would probably be the best for location and safty.

Hope someone with more info will chime in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...