3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 3:47 PM by NathalieF RSS

Survey of my stay

jkljkl552 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How do I find where to fill out a survey of my most recent stay?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Survey of my stay
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

You might get a survey by e-mail. Sometimes they have comment cards on the property and you can ask them. If they do, I'm sure they would be glad to give one to you.

You could also do a post here and tell us all about your stay....good or bad. But, I hope it was a good one!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I'm wondering where JKL stayed...... I'm going to guess. I'll say a Marriott property in South Florida.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

We do randomly collect guest satisfaction surveys via email which cover a range of topics after a stay and a member will only receive four surveys a year. Of course you're welcome to provide feedback directly to the GM if you'd like.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...