3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 4:10 PM by NathalieF RSS

Promotion registration after staying?

bbcardwiz Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm sure this has been answered before, so I'm sorry for posting this question, as I don't have time to search the boards for a previous answer....

I stayed 3 nights last week at a Fairfield Inn.  Had a great stay.   After my stay I THEN registered for the current Marriot Rewards MegaBonus 2012 promotion.  I unfortunately didn't see the promotion prior to reserving my stays.  Further, I didn't know I even had to register for special promotions as other rewards programs I was a part of in the past just "gave you" the promotion...you didn't have to sign up or register for it.   But that is a different story.  My question is can I make this 3 day recent stay qualify for the promotion even if I registered for the promotion after my stay?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Promotion registration after staying?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

This stay should be recorded in your Profile "dropdown" menu at Marriott.com. If you are on the homepage, click on "my Account" to open the dropdown menu. Click "Promotion Central" at the bottom of the dropdown menu. Click "New! Promotions for you" or, if not there, 'See all Promotions". The new page will show your registration for the promo and the stay at FFI should be listed as 1 stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Also, if the stay is not there (it only shows up as 1 stay out of 4) then call customer service and ask them to add it for you. In addition, if you had any previous stays from February 1 thru the time you made the FFI stay those should also be recorded. If not, follow same advice to call customer service.

Happy travels!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Good afternoon - yes, qualifying stays/nights made prior to my registration DO count toward the Spring 2012 MegaBonus promotion, as long as you registered before the deadline of March 31, 2012 and your previous stays are between February 1 and April 30, 2012.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...