4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2012 10:21 AM by nuhusker RSS

Hotel Beds

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I remember seeing some comments recently about various hotel beds, and I just came across this article posted on Foxnews.com.  Looks like Marriott didn't make the cut.

World's best hotel beds | Fox News

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Beds
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Husker,

Most of my Marriott stays are great beds. Comfortable, clean, nice pillows.

This week....

Last night...Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland....Okay bed, bad sheets. The sheets came off the corners all night. Made for a tough night of sleep.

Tonight...SHS Elmhurst-Oakbrook.  Great bed and great sheets that fit.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum -- I agree.  But considering some of the places I've slept and found myself the next morning, I rarely find a mattress I don't like.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

One thing I figured early on was that if I stay in a newer or renovated property the mattresses are usually very comfy. I got that thought because I stayed at an old FFI and the mattress was saggy and worn...so, I try and check the newness (or oldness) of a property before I book there. It might just be in my head, but I think having a newer location is better. I rarely have a bed I don't like.

Good point, tef.  I've found the same thing to be true.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...