9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 9:41 PM by anadyr RSS

Davies Hall, San Francisco California, USA

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Tuesday my wife and I spent an enjoyable evening, along with several thousand other participants at a concert that featured the music of Stephen Schwartz. As most of you know he is the writer and lyricist for a number of Broadway plays and has written songs for Disney animated features on the silver screen. The concert which featured Stephen Schwartz on Piano, And the San Francisco66 Gay Men's Chorus was excellent. One of our neighbors arranged most of the music for the concert  And even though the chorus is comprised of volunteers, there are many many excellent voices. The evening was as if we had attended a series of Broadway plays all featuring Stephen Schwartz music. He is certainly a genius when it comes to words and music that convey images and sounds extremely well

I took one picture just as the concert ended of the venue and the chorus filing out of the auditorium.

DSCN9997.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...