1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 1:50 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Dobb's Ferry and Absinthe. SF, CA

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK Marriott Wizards, why is this photo oriented this way?  Any suggestions since it is normal and upright in Photoshop and Picasa?

Dobb's Ferry, located in Hayes Valley of San Fransisco, and only four months old, is   a nice watering hole and eating establishment that I will recommend for Zagat 2013 next time the SF book comes calling. Great drinks and lovely surroundings.  Highly recommended.  These first two photos are of the Dobb's Ferry location.

DSCN9987.JPG

DSCN9988.JPGDining room is elegant and sparsely furnished but very nicely done..

Absinthe , nearby, is older and a tad bit more costly but a good fun place as well.

Stelline, where we dined is a wonderfully authentic Italian restaurant with rock bottom prices, and wonderful ambiance.

This section of town is undergoing a revival, as did nearby Union Street and worth a trip away from the hub-bub of Union and Ghiardelli Square.

Here's a wine selection at Stelline (below).

DSCN9991.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club The Ritz-Carlton Club, San Francisco
  • Re: Dobb's Ferry and Absinthe. SF, CA
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

SS,

This sure looks wonderful, and thanks for sharing with us.  I just hope I make it there on my next trip.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...