9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 3:02 PM by jerrycoin RSS

San Francisco

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Going to the City for an overnight and not staying in a Marriott for the first time in a long time, but at a Day's Inn.  Long story but it has to do with convenient locations near Davies Symphony Hall.

Full report forthcoming.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, CA, USA
  • Re: San Francisco
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hope you enjoy the trip and hope the Day's Inn is nice

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks all

I am going to meet Broadway song writer and playwright Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Pippin, Godspell) in whose honor there is a concert tonight.  Hope the rain holds off, and yes Jerry I will try to get a photo of the Buena Vista.  We're staying at Civic Center just a stone's throw from Symphony Hall.  Details manana or the next day.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

So your off to see the Wizard and Defying Gravity?

Taking it Day by Day, and Learning my Lessons Well too

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Enjoy! And...if you get that picture of the Buena Vista have an Irish Coffee while you're at it!

Tidbit:  Did you know that the owner of the Buena Vista is the same person who started Victoria Station restaurants? I went to bring him well wishes last time I was there from my neighbors who helped him paint the first Victoria he opened....

Freeman, I think, was his name.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

That's the place!

Thanks

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Have a great trip and get some good photo's! 

Could you get a picture of Buena Vista?  I would enjoy seeing that place again.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Enjoy your trip.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...