2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2012 6:04 PM by anadyr RSS

The Days Inn Experience, SF CA

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN9982.JPGDSCN9983.JPGDSCN9999.JPGDSCN0001.JPG

Recently I stayed at this  Days Inn, located in the Civic Center/Hayes Valley area of San Francisco CA.

At about 100 dollars a night with free parking I asked myself, "how bad could it be?"  The answer was not that bad: very clean if not new room, cleaned and ironed sheets on a new bed, fresh and large bathroom with no mold and new fixtures, smallish lobby, plastic wrapped bags of food for breakfast but decent coffee. Internet OK but certainly not speedy.

Not of the quality of a Fairfield Inn, but a nice alternative when there are no Marriott's nearby.  {PS Days is part of the Wyndham FF program)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, CA, USA
  • Re: The Days Inn Experience, SF CA
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Thanks for sharing this with us!

I am staying right now at a very nice Comfort Inn, that is similar, but one exception, no exterior door.  Those doors concern me for security and privacy reasons.

Am going to post an alternative to "High" hotel costs for SF in a soon to be post, Larkspur, Ca., did it not long ago and it was great!

Have a good trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Days Inn Experience, SF CA
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

The alternatives are many and I checked Trip Adviser before setting foot here

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...