4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2012 8:18 PM by anadyr RSS

Courtyard Hotel Annapolis

jfalex Gold
Currently Being Moderated

After selecting this hotel specifically because it has an indoor pool I headed down to get some excercise at 9:00AM on a Saturday.  I was disappointed to learn that the pool does not open until 10, as it requires a lifeguard?  Is this policy at all Marriotts?  I wont be able to use the pool now because we have a busy day planned.  I rarely remember seeing a lifeguard at the hotels I have stayed in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Annapolis, Maryland, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Annapolis
  • Re: Courtyard Hotel Annapolis
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

could be a local community rule.  I have never seen a lifeguard at a hotel property.....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

This is a state law in VA and maybe MD

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Let's say it is some type of local or State ordinance.....why not have the lifeguard start at 7 or 8 for those folks that would like to use the pool? My daughter was a lifeguard....they don't get paid much more than minimum wage.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Most in VA at the Marriott in Falls Church are Russians here on work visas.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...