7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 3:09 PM by tryt53 RSS

Stewardships

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well, the second round is nearly done, and we've had both Ambassadors and Stewards.  I think Marriott was extremely insightful and brave to attempt this marriage of user and provider, don't you all agree.  I do not know of any other lodging company that has been quite as willing to accept folks inside the tent  if you will.

Three cheers for the program and its participants!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Stewardships
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Thank you SS! I think we have all enjoyed our "tour of duty" and look forward to the 3rd round!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

We should form an Alumni Association!!!!

That's a fun idea.  Maybe others would be even more encouraged to apply for a time in the program, if they knew they could be part of the new alumni club

We could have a fight song, a crest, even a reunion of sorts via Skype

I would definitely give my Skype ID if we get that going!

let's do it!  What about a secret handshake?

OK, my Skype ID is tryt53.  I'm not too worried about putting my ID here, because I have to accept invitations, and my id shows up when you search in Skype anyway.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...