4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2012 12:09 PM by anadyr RSS

2012 Awardees for Customer Loyalty

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here is the list.  As a nearly half century member of USAA I agree with their making the list.  As a recent convert to Virgin America and a long-time lover of Trader Joe's ditto. I am not familiar with Wegman's.

Anyone disagree with the rankings or have other personal favorites?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Illinois, USA
  • Re: 2012 Awardees for Customer Loyalty
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Wegman's is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Trader Joe's (particularly in terms of size - floor space - and diversity; the two closest Wegmans to us are both HUGE - visiting one is an experience, an event...), but both deserve their high rating...  And, yes, USAA sets the bar high (and for that, I remain grateful)....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2012 Awardees for Customer Loyalty
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Was in a smaller Wegmans last summer-seemed OK but our local Mi Pueblo can't be beat!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...