11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2012 1:13 PM by anadyr RSS

Timing is everything, even in emails

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Got an email today from Marriott Rewards.  The information about my account was dated March 3rd and it is now March 14th.

Also the special offers listed for at least one hotel have all expired!  Can we at least expect the folks who send these to be current?  Maybe not

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Timing is everything, even in emails
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

you are way too demanding..... 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for the heads up on this. There is an inherent delay between pulling and sending any data, so depending upon each members' activity, this may or may not be the absolute most recent summary. As far as the offers themselves, we'll call special attention to any offer that expires in less than a week for exactly your concern. Offers should otherwise be available for some time after the email is sent. Feel free to forward your message to insidershelp@marriott.com and we can try to look into this further.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Wow..speaking about timing..you heard back quickly from the community manager on this. Too bad we no longer seem to hear anything about the more serious issues being raised on this forum..seems to be a lot of silence lately!!!

took three weeks--that is not that hasty in my book, but it was answered

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I think if we put the tag for the community manager and not just the communitymanager word, we get a quicker response.  Otherwise we're expecting him to read every posting and update, which probably really doesn't happen.  If our updates don't show the community manger showing up in blue as a tag, then we didn't do it right, and Andy probably won't see it for a while, if at all.

I know that he and others look at this posting area all the time, even after hours, since they respond on weekends and in the evening EDT.  I am not faulting their response time, in fact I am glad they respond.  BTW, Andy did send me an IM early on to say they were looking into this--I forgot that happened.  Mea Culpa, mea culpa.,

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Easy to forget those things sometimes.  I know I do, more than I care to mention

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Your right, I did not notice the timing on your post..thought it was more recent!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...