Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2012 10:44 AM by anadyr RSS

Frozen MRI?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a problem reading the posts on Insiders?  I get no reaction to "mark all read."  And no reaction to trying to read posts either.

Anyone else see this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Frozen MRI?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

no reaction from who???  are you looking for falling balloons??  what are you referring to??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Normally when I chick on a post there is a little loading thingie that pops up then I can read the post.  I had to go to the Activity page to see your answer.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Mine seems to be working the same as it was before.  I'll let you know if I see anything different later.

Thanks I have to do a go around to get to these posts.

I would try to at least restart your browser and then do a page refresh to see if that helps

Thanks that worked!!!!

Good, glad I could help

I appreciate all the help I can get

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...