3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2012 5:37 PM by NathalieF RSS

Hotel Stay Query

ajayb Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Marriott Rewards Support,

I wish to travel to Hong Kong in my kid's summer holidays this year using my Marriott Rewards points. When I try to book the Courtyard Marriott there for 2 adults & a child (3 Guests) in a room, I am not able to see the hotel in the list, while it does show up  if I reduce the booking to 2 Guests. Does this mean that I am not allowed to stay with my kid in the same room? Please confirm. Thanks.

Regards,

Ajay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Stay Query
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings ajayb, the Hong Kong Courtyard rooms allow a max of 2 people per room throughout the entire hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ajayb Gold

Hi Community Manager,

Does this mean that families with a single kid are not allowed in Courtyard Marriott Hotels? Please confirm so that I may cancel my reservation.

Regards,

Ajay

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

That occupancy restriction applies to this particular hotel. There may be others out there that have similar restrictions because of local fire code requirements, but most Courtyard properties allow for more people in the room.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...