0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2012 2:44 PM by profchiara RSS

Tripadvisor Useful Tips

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I will be leaving for Toulouse next Thursday and after reviewing my options, chose the Pullman Toulouse Centre, which not only gives me 100% on bonus but 'special benefits' on arrival (I will report back).  But I checked the Tripadvisor ratings as well.  Tripadvisor does a good job of screening out unsolicited praise and condemnation, but also offers GMs the opportunity to thank or apologize to guests who have stayed there and posted.  Certainly not all do so, but when they do consistently it strikes me that there is a manager who cares. Moreover, since the GM supplies his or her name, a simple google search of the name and hotel will give you his or her email address.  As a result, it is very easy to contact the GM before your stay, mention your Platinum (or whatever status) and your preferences, as well as time of arrival.

Again, this seems to depend on whether the GM is an active participant in making the hotel a responsive place, but it can help all of us.  I am not sure that I've seen Marriott GMs respond, but it is certainly possiblye  My stay will be at an Accor.

ProfC

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...