4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2012 10:58 AM by anadyr RSS

has anyone checked out room key.com?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

this is a new Internet site which contains room availability for the major chains Marriott among them. In checking rates for future stay and comparing them with Marriott.com they are about the same and you can earn points.  Worth a look.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: has anyone checked out room key.com?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

if the price is about the same as marriott.com, why use it?  I'm confused.  My experience when I shopped the site was the the rates were no bargain.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bigmrm Platinum

roomkey.com is a little unique because you can compare most major brands right next to each other. You can sort by distance or price, so it's easy to see if that chain which offers free breakfast on the weekend is really a better deal than the Marriott next door. You're eligible for any frequent stay programs because when you decide on a room to book you are taken directly to the hotel's website and book directly with the hotel -- roomkey is NOT a third-party booking site.

So don't expect unusual bargains here. In fact, just the opposite since you may have rate codes available to you which won't factor into the prices you see. But it's great for seeing what's around and getting an idea of the prices.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I agree and it makes going to other chains easier without a lot of clicking

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...