2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2012 12:01 PM by jasper100 RSS

Cudoos

carolajc Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We have recently stayed at the Marriott in Singapore, the hotel is currently undergoing renovation, but one would never know it. We had a wonderful room overlooking Singapore and guest relations was the best. Outstanding service by Janet Ke !!!!!!!!!!!! We could not make the electric outlets work, she sent approp. personnell, still could not make it work. She made sure by personal visit was was wrong, even gave us a new adaptor and as a token of excellent service a bottle of comp. wine. We were bowled over by the wonderful service, constant smiles and sincere effort to really do the best f. the client. Kudoos to her and the rest of guest relations.

A similar expericen waited f. us in the HongKong Renaisssance hotel. I had a terrbile cold and the concierge staff went out of their way with extrav service and home remedies like tee w. honey and lemon and again, service was exceptional. I do not remember their names, but all were just super!! It is no small wonder we like the Marriott. I heard similar comments from other passengers on our cruise, sometimes one has to make sure their expectations are reasonable and not outrageous when one reads the blogs. Thanks again, Carol C.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Singapore, Singapore Marriott Hotels & Resorts Singapore Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Cudoos
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings carolajc, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cudoos
      jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have stayed at the Singapore Marriott and got great service and treatment from them also...Glad you got similar treatment!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...