2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2012 3:23 PM by pluto77 RSS

Monterey, CA Marriott, what do people think?

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

MoI would appreciate hearing comments from those who may have stayed at the Monterey, CA Marriott. It does not appear to be listed yet under the new 'ratings and reviews' section. In perusing Trip Advisor, I have discovered many negative reviews with not too many positives.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Monterey, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Monterey Marriott
  • Re: Monterey, CA Marriott, what do people think?
    nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

Oops, I just discoverd a post from August from netmgr regarding the Monterey Marriott. (A positive review.) Also, another one from Jan. (Again positive.) I guess I didn't look hard enough (?) before I asked my question. But it would be great to hear some more comments, too. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Monterey, CA Marriott, what do people think?
      pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Ooh nanaglo45, I would love to hear some positive comments as well.  I've never stayed there, but have a reservation for the end of this month.  I am looking forward to it.  I did speak over the phone with someone at the concierge desk there, and she was seemed very cheerful, professional and knowledgable.  I will be happy to give a report upon my return, and I hope it will be positive!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...