13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2012 8:59 AM by NathalieF Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Qualified for Lifetime Platinum designation?

cloudman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Andy,

I  have achieved 12 years,1112 nights and am unsure of my total points accrued, ant would like to inquire if I have qualified for a Lifetime designation?  Thanks in advance.

Tom

Message was edited by: communitymanager

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• RE: Qualified for Lifetime Platinum designation?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Cloudman

welcome to Insiders.  I would recommend that you not show your membership # on this site.  I also would recommend you call the Platinum desk and inquire about your lifetime status that way.  You will find it a very easy process.  good luck.  It appears you will have found that you earned Lifetime Platinum.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

westof30 Platinum

Cloudman,

I agree with shoeman, I would even try to edit my number out of the above reply or even delete it..

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Congratulations cloudman and thanks for your continued loyalty! We'll confirm and get back to you but please refrain from posting your Marriott Rewards number to protect your privacy.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Cloudman, looks like you're almost there - just shy in points. Once you have met the criteria to be Lifetime Platinum, your account would default to Lifetime Platinum whenever you fail to meet the criteria for Platinum Premier. Feel free to contact us at 801-468-4000 or http://www.marriott.com/rewards/customer-support.mi for any further account clarification.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...