2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2012 12:04 PM by jasper100 RSS

Ft Collins Marriott, Colorado

sdbroker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I had another wonderful time at the Ft Collins Marriott in Ft Collins, Colorado this past weekend.  I want to especially thank Sam B who checked me in, made sure my rooms cards would get me to the CL on Friday, gave me enough free breakfast coupons for Saturday, and did her homework for the check-out on how to properly use my Marriott Cheques to pay for the stay.   This was our 8th year staying at this hotel for my daughters skating event, I would suggest looking at them if you plan on a trip to the Northern Front Range of Colorado.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fort Collins Marriott
  • Re: Ft Collins Marriott, Colorado
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings sdbroker, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ft Collins Marriott, Colorado
      jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

It is always good to hear where Marriott exceeds customers expectations!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...