12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2012 11:24 AM by pluto77 RSS

Mega Bonus Achieved!

sdbroker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've noticed the posts about the different Mega Bonus programs, for the Platinum it's an extra 50,000 points after 25 stays.  I see they have my stays accounted for, this means an extra several free nights on my vacation this year!  Now to figure out where to go...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Bonus Achieved!
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Congrats on achieving your Mega Bonus..If  you cannot figure out where you want to go, you can transfer those points to me if you would like!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

westof30 Platinum

sdbroker, I lagging behind you... but I'll have put this to bed by this Sunday...

Mega Bonus.jpeg

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Congrats to you also...Again my offer stands...if you can't find a way to spend the points, you can get help from me!!!

westof30 Platinum

I lost all my current and future points (next 10 years) in my divorce....... bwhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Not really but seriously I do have a friend that his (ex) spouse received half his MR points in a divorce settlement.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Not taking sides, but many of our other supportive spouses gave up a lot for us to go on many of the trips where we got many business points, so I guess I can see that reasoning.  I believe my wife is part of everything I earn on Marriott, because we are a team.  Also, I got a lot of points on my account from vacations we took and paid for together, so separation seems fair to me, IMHO.

westof30 Platinum

I take no issue, with what was done.  Tryt53, I even agree with you and your statement.

I myself, just found that in the end there was so much hatred, where once there  was love, that one had in the back of their mind to go after the points.  I feel if I ever where there getting divorced, Marriott points would just simply slip from my mind.  I feel my mind would be focused on other more import elements that one would go through getting a divorce.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

True.  A lot more things in life that count a whole lot more!

dejamo Platinum

Like the dog !

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

now, now, no reason to call the ex any bad names.......

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Yes!  The dog! (That's why I stay!  )

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Bummer

97redrocket Platinum 1 Reviews

Just got back from a cruise on RCI Oasis of the Seas. Used point for the entire trip (You can book through MRCRUISES.com). The trip was fantastic and the ship will blow your mind. If you want to just kick back and relax, you may want to look into it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...