2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2012 4:35 PM by nuhusker RSS

Reward Reservations for Others

jbardol00 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a way online to change the name of a reward reservation? I often book rooms using points for my family and it would be awesome if there was a way to change the name of the reservation online instead of having to call the Marriott rewards line.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward Reservations for Others
    westof30 Platinum

I agree. Its a pain to call Marriott, or the hotel directly.

I have in the past just forwarded the reservation confirmation email to others and with just that, no other input from me they were able to check in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward Reservations for Others
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Although some people may find that it's not always necessary to call the reservations line and add a name to the stay, I find that to be a relatively painless, simple process worth the peace of mind that when my wife or child arrives they will be recognized by name on the reservation and allowed to proceed with check in.  In fact, I just did it a few minutes ago for a stay for my wife this coming weekend.  Took me less than a minute on the phone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...