1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 1:59 PM by nuhusker RSS

Fairfield Inn/Suites, Germantown MD

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

One night stay - a brief positive experience.

• While I wasn't greeted as a Platinum, when I asked, I was politely upgraded to an (admittedly modest) suite.
    • Comfortable bed, excellent work surface, plentiful lighting, modern flat-screen TV, comfortable couch in the (again, modest) sitting room.
    • Free wireless or wired Internet.
    • In room coffee pot (not just the single-serve job).
  • Free, functional, convenient breakfast, including fresh fruit, the classic Marriott waffle-maker, baked goods, boxed cereals, yogurt, etc.
  • I needed to print a document in the morning - no charge to use the business center; no charge to print!!!  (OK, I like that.)
  • At check-in, I was told that my room key would create a nice discount at a number of the local restaurants.
  • USA Today downstairs (no WSJ outside the door, but that's no surprise).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Germantown, Maryland, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Protea Hotel Upington
  • Re: Fairfield Inn/Suites, Germantown MD
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

very good critique.  I used to stay there occasionally, but haven't needed to for a couple of years.  Glad to hear they have their stuff together.  thanks, ssindc.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...