Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2012 11:26 AM by anadyr RSS

Am I the only "Space Cadet" on MRI?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recently, since maintenance day, every time I post there are at least four empty spaces between my post and the one I am replying to, a weird never before happened occurrence, so I wonder if anyone has seen this happen.  Later, if I check a thread it is normal.

Am I the only Space Cadet on Insiders? Do I have too much time on my hands?  Does anyone care--wait don't answer that!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Am I the only "Space Cadet" on MRI?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have not had any problems....and yes you have too much much time on your hands!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

It seems to be the trend in software these days.  I am astounded at the stuff that Microsoft releases anymore.  It is buggy beyond belief.  Facebook is always releasing new versions that are buggy (or so I've been told! ), and perhaps MRI too?  But then with fb and MRI, well, one can't argue with free, or at least one can argue that this is what 'free' looks and acts like.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I am on the release channel for both Google and Firefox and have had many issues with both, but Windows 7 takes the cake for strange behavior and unfix-able problems. You might have seen that Windows 8 is coming out and is allegedly less cumbersome (ha!)

But change in software always drives me nuts!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...