This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2012 3:03 PM by anadyr RSS

Old Posts never die, they just reappear

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Something happened after the shutdown last night and I got over 30 posts this am in my communications que, all at least five months old!

Anyone else notice this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Illinois, USA
  • Re: Old Posts never die, they just reappear
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Yep!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Yeah, whenever content is modified it shows up as activity. So when tags are added, questions are marked as answered, or discussions moved to a different topic they appear as activity. Older conversations are still around (even if not top of mind) which is why its really helpful to create descriptive titles. We do what we can to mark any changes like this in real time but like you've noted they can sometime happen at once depending upon the maintenance work.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Unfortunately, this causes you to have to scroll down a long ways to find the ones that show as unread so you can keep them all marked   I just selected the "mark all as read" to not have to go find all the old ones.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

tryt:

Glad I saw this post. I've got three communications I still can't find. I'll just mark it read! Guess there's nothing I really need to look for.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Who knew?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...