6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2012 4:32 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Lewis and Clark, FF, St. Charles, MO.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just a mile away from the FF in St. Charles, Mo., is a park one would enjoy.  Just off I-70, take a break and relax in "Frontier Park", and let your family have a picnic, or walk in a most scenic spot.  Here are some photo's of the historic site, and the FF is a very reasonable place to stay, just across I-70 from Bass Pro Shop.

Will have to load pictures later!  There seems to be a problem.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Charles, Missouri, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn St. Louis St. Charles
  • Re: Lewis and Clark, FF, St. Charles, MO.

Thanks Andy, the pictures turned out!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Great photos Jerry and another monument to the vision of  Thomas Jefferson!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks Jerry.  this sounds like my kind of trip.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Looks like another trip you are tempting us all with!!!

Jasper,

It is really making my travels more enjoyable sharing some "Tips", and photo's along the way.  You can't imaging the joy I get reading and hearing about others as well. 

Hey, I just got your message to put "Down under", on my "Bucket list", I sure will.  I really like to photo's and narrative of the train ride and cruise, but better stop here and comment on your post!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...