5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 12:08 AM by tryt53 RSS

Family troubles made comfortable

teri_jeff12 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I recently had to rush to Louisville Ky. due to a life threatening illness that had struck my mother.

she underwent surgery at Nortons and after her surgery it was very late, too late to want to drive 45 minutes north to sleep and drive back.

So my suggestion was to get a room at the marriott just a few blocks away.my sister decided to stay with us. the hotel staff was amazingly nice, the room was imaculate and

the buffet breakfast is a bonus. My sister is now sold on the Marriott as well. My mother is now recovering remarkably and you have a new fan. No matter if its pleasure or not marriott always comes through for us. Thanks again marriott.

"New_Local_Story"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Louisville, Kentucky, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown
  • Re: Family troubles made comfortable
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

The world is full of really nice people. I'm glad you found a bunch of them at the SHS in Louisville. Great news about your Mom, she's in our prayers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

teri,

Glad to hear your Mother is OK!

Please keep us in touch as to how your situation develops.

Good luck and we will keep your family in our prayers.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Teri,

Glad to hear your mother is OK, and that Marriott treated you so well.  As much as you may hear several of us gripe from time to time (me included ), we almost all have had some really great experiences with Marriott that has made us just as loyal too.  You will find a lot of good information here on this site, on how to make the most from your Marriott Rewards, and ways to make your trips extra special without having to learn painful lessons, that many of had to learn along the way.  We all try to help each other as much as possible here.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...