This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 11:37 AM by anadyr RSS

Participation Meter Levels

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Participation Meter Levels:

marriottlevel-9.gifJedi (8000+)

marriottlevel-8.gifTrendsetter (5001 - 7999)

marriottlevel-7.gifGuru (3501 - 5000)

marriottlevel-6.gifSuper Star (2101 - 3500)

marriottlevel-5.gifRock Star (801 - 2100)

marriottlevel-4.gifApprentice (301 - 800)

marriottlevel-3.gifNovice (76 - 300)

marriottlevel-2.gifRookie (11 - 75)

marriottlevel-1.gifNewbie (0 - 10)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Participation Meter Levels
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks - here's the FAQ for the levels https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/8103

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

So after all the uproar a few months ago about needless, senseless posts just for the sake of increasing post count, did we ever really get an answer about why  have a ranking system in the first place?  If we were ever advised, I think I missed it.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Steppingstones,

Congratulations on becoming a trendsetter, and many thanks (words cannot adequately say) for your generous contributions to this site.  I am so grateful for you and the many members like you for providing your valuable time and the willingness to answer - in such detail - the many questions posed.  It's been a great gift to me.  VERY helpful!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I second that thought, SS...nice job.

Lori thanks--I see this site as one where every member contributes something and makes me think more about what they've said and experienced.  In a way the levels mean little, but suggest in my case, a person with too much free time, and a penchant for posting.

All in all, it is a community of travelers bent on having a good experience

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

amen to that!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

True.  Still...thanks.

The vibrancy and vitality of Insiders depends on all of us, and we seem to keep finding new things to write about, but we manage to eek out a fascinating array of topics on which to expound.  I learn continuously from the site and the postings.  I have changed reservations based on reviews here and made them in places that I never would have ever considered.  We are a diverse group, and that's good.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...