2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 9:24 AM by jerrycoin RSS

La Concha Resort in Puerto Rico A+++

llcva Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I was in need of a central location for an annual meeting with our members and a few years ago found this jewel of a property in the Condado area of San Juan, PR.  La Concha is a great place for meetings, vacations, family or just a quick visit to the island of Puerto Rico.  But I have to give a thank you to Cristina R (our extradordinary catering and sales manager) and Claribel R. (who helped with our various room reservations.)  Our Friday meeting went well and most importantly our members felt special.  The food was outstanding and glad I ordered more than we needed, as people went back for second and third helpings.  Last year the group asked the chef to come out to thank him personally for the exceptional cuisine.

The hotel is great--friendly staff--welcoming to all and happy to assist you no matter how small the task.

Cristina has always made our group feel welcome, helped me with staff requests and made the trip so much less stressful so we can focus on business. 

The amenities of the hotel are vast--nice beach, clean property, sparkling lobby, friendly staff, beautiful inifinity pool, fresh flowers and wonderful food in their restaurants and bar.

Highly recommend this property for vacation or work--you can't go wrong.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Juan, Puerto Rico Renaissance Hotels La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
  • Re: La Concha Resort in Puerto Rico A+++
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings llcva, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: La Concha Resort in Puerto Rico A+++
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

llcva,

Great recommendation!

Sounds like Christina is another reason "Associates", make the difference in our travels.  If you have any pictures, we would enjoy seeing them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...