3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 1:52 PM by nuhusker RSS

2012 Spring MegaBonus Free Night Certificate, Category 1-4 Hotel

pdx_schreiber Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I can see two of these Free Night Certificates when I log in to check my account activity.  But, I don't know how to use them or what they mean.  Does anyone have any information?  I am new to this Rewards program and am very confused!  I think I am a Silver Elite member, if that helps any.

Thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2012 Spring MegaBonus Free Night Certificate, Category 1-4 Hotel
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

pdx,

Why not call Marriott Rewards?

Find out your status, and ask them about the coupons.  You can start with 800-399-4229.  They will transfer you to the correct department, good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

pdx,

I believe you are a Silver Elite since I think your badge on this site automatically updates based on your Marriott Rewards number.  Jerry is right, in that I too would all customer service and they will help you book with those.  You can do that online, but I like to just have them help me, so I don't mess anything up, and they make sure the electronic certificate is attached to the stay I want to use the Free night for.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

If you want to use one of the certificates for a reservation, just make the reservation on line as normal and check the block Use Marriott Rewards Points.  The reservation will automatically use the certificate instead of actually deducting points from your account.  Or you can call Marriott reservations and tell them what you want to do.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...