2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2012 1:31 PM by fizzbang RSS

Marriott Mountainside Resort

connor39 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I are heading to the Mountainside resort for a few days of skiing.  I am looking for restaurant recommendations and any not-to-miss trails and lodges while we are there. Thanks!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Park City, Utah, USA
  • Re: Marriott Mountainside Resort
    fizzbang Platinum 2 Reviews

Actually in park city now so will feedback to you if you haven't already visited. If you have then perhaps you can tell me.

Just snowed all day today so looking forward to our first day of skiing tomorrow

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Park City, Utah, USA
  • Re: Marriott Mountainside Resort
    fizzbang Platinum 2 Reviews

A visit to stein erickssons lodge is a must. Excellent value for money especially as a five star.   We have paid far more in restaurants on the main street that were no where near the same quality.

Marriott mountainside is the most unmarriott vacation club I have ever visited, no bar or restaurant really unusual. We are assuming its because we are in Utah.

Enjoy your break hope you find some snow as its dwindling quickly. We stopped skiing on Sunday and leave on Wednesday.

Best wishes and safe journey.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...