4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2012 11:57 AM by anadyr RSS

E Folio for comped stay?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I got a thanks for staying email for a Chase Category 1-4 free room night stay. and that got me wondering why it was sent at all.  Has anyone else gotten one of these non-pay stays?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: E Folio for comped stay?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

always.....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

First for me but thanks -- good to know it is happening to others

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I too always get the 'Thanks' note with the e-folio. I also have recently gotten surveys after stays by e-mail that were very random last year.

me too, as far as surveys

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...