6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 3:22 PM by anadyr RSS

Padrinos Cuban Restaurant, Plantation FL

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK I have a soft spot for old Cuba and have a book in the works on that same subject, but I also love La Comida Cubana

Versailles in Miami is still tops but Padrinos comes close.  Every dish artfully prepared, killer Mojitos, great staff--what more could you ask?  If you're in Fort Lauderdale or environs try Padrinos, and of course brush up on your Spanish too.

No cigars smoked inside the place but otherwise muy autentico!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Plantation , Florida, USA
  • Re: Padrinos Cuban Restaurant, Plantation FL
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Great recommendation.

Never been to either of the places, but did stay at the RI, Plantation, and they did upgrade me to a 2br suite, which was wonderful. 

Will try to make it to Padrinos, next trip.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

They have nine suites as you know and they apologized for having sold them at fulll rate (not much more than we're paying) and promised when we're here again in a week and a half they'd do their best to get one for us,  The entire Miami area is virtually sold out.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Good luck with your eyes!

I cannot find your post to respond directly, but keep us informed on how your doing.  Have a wonderful trip. 

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

As a local I have been eating at Padrino's for years. It's a family establishment with three locations and I would highly recommend it to anyone yearning for Cuban food.

Thanks Mikie, we loved it, overstuiffed ourselves on Marequitas, then two full dinners, two Mojitos, and a shared Tres Leches for desert

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...