19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 8:25 AM by anadyr RSS

A first hello and welcome for 2012

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

At a Renaissance Hotel I was greeted by name and welcomed as a Platinum Premier.  First time in 2012! Things are looking up.  Breakfast also included for two since the Club Lounge was closed.  Manager mentioned that the hotel values frequent and loyal guest and instills this at checkin for every PP member.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A first hello and welcome for 2012
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Any upgrade, steppingstones?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A first hello and welcome for 2012

C Level and huge room --  not a Suite

• Re: A first hello and welcome for 2012
        nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Nice.

We arrived at the room and not one but two maids, one a supervisor were waiting for us to ensure that our special requests were fulfilled!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Very nice, and about time!  glad you're having fun enjoying the sun and fun!!

The liquid sunshine today is not dampening our spirits, and the Renaissance is completely and wonderfully willing to have the Spirit to Serve

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Please tell us which one!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Sad to say this, but the nicest treatment I have got this year was at a Hampton Inn.  They could have not been more appreciative of my Diamond status, and every front desk person, thanked me by name.  That was something.

If you can, read about my experience last week in Springfield, Il at the CY.  Having stayed there many times, they must have thought I was on a "Work release program"!

Have a great trip, and I hope to get a post out this week on U. S. Grant, and where to enjoy Marriott properties, while visiting his farm here in St. Louis.

Good news Jerry.  We all appreciate the little touches and this was one for us.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I too had a special week in the Land of Marriott.   First, I was greeted at the door of the full-service Marriott I stay at very often.  I was greeted by name and brought to a table set up in the lobby where I was handed my arrival pact immediately.  Then, when I arrived at my room, I found a card on my bed acknowledging my elite status and a personal note thanking me for my continued loyalty.  No upgrade, but more than enough to make me feel special and appreciated.  Good job Marriott!

Maybe we're in the twilight zone?  Congratulations on that. Here they apologized that the suites were sold out at full rate ($469) so I let that one slip.  Maybe it's the full moon, high Tide, red tide, or all of these but I for one am pleased.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Wow! Congrats Shoeman! Nice touch indeed....This is good to hear and let's hope it continues!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Checked in to the Key Bridge Marriott  tonight. Welcomed and my status was mentioned and appreciated. CL floor upgrade. Very nice lady working the CL this evening. There were a couple of tasty looking cakes for dessert.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...