2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2012 11:53 AM by retired RSS

Kauai Marriott Resort

kchandler Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I'm hoping someone out there on the Insider Community can help me.  We stayed at this property about 4 years ago.  We're thinking of going back.  There were many things we liked about the resort and a few things we didn't.  Most of our complaints are about the rooms.  Has anyone been there recently that could give us a report on whether the rooms have been renovated?

Thanks,

http://worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kauai, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Kauai Marriott Resort
    seattlebb Platinum

We are currently staying in the hotel portion of the Kauai Marriott Resort in Lihui.  It has been beautifully remodeled.  Ww were upgraded to an ocean front room.  We will move to the Vacation Club villa  on Saturday so I don't know what shape the unit will be in...but I believe the villas have also been recently renovated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kauai Marriott Resort
    retired Platinum

The timeshare rooms where renovated three years ago.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...