1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 9:42 AM by NathalieF RSS

Grande Ocean Spectacular

hollytom Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Meagan S., Grande Ocean in Hilton Head associate, in June, 2011, finagled FOR our families as we sought to have units next door.  She seemed to sense there was a special urgency to our need to be close, as there was, and she made it happen.  Often I have felt so disconnected from associates as the phone rings and rings or the computer will not connect to ask for a reservation that I despaired of ever having our two Marriott properties work for us.  Meagan made it happen memorably and we thank her.  Marriott is lucky to have her and I hope i have her last name correct; there is no relation!  Tom and Holly Smith

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Grande Ocean
  • Re: Grande Ocean Spectacular
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings hollytom, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...