1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 9:36 AM by NathalieF RSS

Terrific personnel at the Residence Inn, College Station

melissa8 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Terrific personnel at the Residence Inn, College Station, TX, USA. Mattie W. helped me when I was in a bit of a tight spot. I needed an oven for some baking and had accidently reserved a room with no oven. She helped me get done with my project. I return to CS often and she never fails to recall me and is so pleasant.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
College Station, Texas, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Bryan College Station
  • RE: Terrific personnel at the Residence Inn, College Station
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings melissa8, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...