1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 9:34 AM by NathalieF RSS

Marriott Northeast - excellent service, always!

cwanner Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I've been traveling to this hotel for years, and Christine, who brings my room service breakfast, is the best.  She always gets everything perfectly right with my order, it's always on time, she recognizes me each trip, and is always cheerful and pleasant.  Unfortunately, I don't know her last name, but she's the best ever in terms of efficiency, professionalism and attitude.

John, who is often at the front desk when I check in, is also always a big help--pleasant, efficient and there to help if I have any questions.

Actually, the whole staff at this site is superb, but Christine and John are the 2 employees who have been there a long time and with whom I always interact.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Mason, Ohio, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Cincinnati Marriott Northeast
  • Re: Marriott Northeast - excellent service, always!
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings cwanner, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...