3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2012 4:58 PM by NathalieF RSS

Marriott VISA Premier cat 4 one-night certificate

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is the crediting of these certificates up to date?   My Marriott Premier VISA renewed a month ago and my "Account Acivity" page says, "No unused reward certificates on file".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott VISA Premier cat 4 one-night certificate
    ollie Silver

Me either

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Mine renewed in November and my certificate was posted in early December with a May expiration date.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

The Chase Anniversary reward from your Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card should electronically post to your Marriott Rewards account 48 hours after the credit card anniversary date.  This is the date on which the credit card was opened and can be confirmed by contacting Chase directly at 1-800-338-5960 or the number on the back of the credit card. If this timeframe has been exceeded, please contact Marriott Rewards.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...