14 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2012 7:25 AM by anadyr RSS

Hello valued guest, a recognition

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Arriving from a redye flight and 20 minute rental car drive I was greeted not by name or status but bya warm welcome at the Fort Lauderdale North Marriott, Florida,  A large sign at recpeption says "every guest here is a VIP."  Two wonderful associated greeted me, immediatelty checked me into a Concierge level room on 15, asked if I wanted points, which I did. Both were quick for suggestions on good Cuban food nearby--my weakness.

I was staying here on the Chase free night, but that did not seem to matter to them

So, since my outlay is effectively zero, I am getting quite a bit in psychic income from the stay. And I forgot to mention the hotel is filled to capacity.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
  • Re: Hello valued guest, a recognition
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Enjoy your trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks Andy it is starting well

I was just in Crystal River over the weekend for a beautiful wedding along the water, although it was windy and chilly. So enjoy your 80 degree sunshine!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Crystal River is a beautiful area! My folks used to live nearby there so I went there quite a bit.

Pardon my ignorance--where is that Andy?

Oh it's not close at all - over on the other side of the state. About an hour and a half from Orlando or Tampa Bay.

I see and thanks for the clarification

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

SS:

Good to hear of the glad tidings! Have a great trip and keep  us posted!

I am at a Category 4 full service and trying to best explain why it might deserve a cat three rating. Let me mull this over.

musictomyears Platinum 6 Reviews

That is AWESOME!  Hope the LOVE spreads from Marriott to Marriott for loyal customers!!! 

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Nice to hear you are being treated well so far.  I hope that nice treatment keeps up all the way through your trip.  Have fun enjoying the nice weather SS!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...