1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 19, 2012 1:17 AM by slowrider5 RSS

Marriott Dining Gift Card; where can it be used?

johnnybravo Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Trying to determine if these dining gift cards ordered thru the rewards program are valid at all the restaurants located at the participating hotels or just Marriott affiliated restaurants?  There seem to be some discrepancy or lack of clarification on which hotel restaurants are included or excluded.  Maybe the rewards should be more explicit on which restaurants will accept these dining gift cards.  If anyone has had similar experience or have knowledge on which ones are included or not, please share...  There are some very nice restaurants at some of the properties, but I would like know in advance prior to ordering these gift cards.  I guess one would say, "best thing to do is call and ask if they accept it", but when the description states "Enjoy a sumptuous meal with the Marriott Dining GiftCard at JW Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels and Resorts and Courtyard casual and specialty restaurant locations worldwide", I take it to be what it says.  However, there always seems to be some fine line that will excuse a certain place from accepting it...  Anyway, thank you in advance for any feedback...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...