6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2012 1:08 AM by anadyr RSS

Greening up the lots for parking at Marriotts

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott has installed a few charging stations at some trendier hotels as shown here.

Shocking!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Greening up the lots for parking at Marriotts
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I wonder how many of us would rather have a charging station or an upgrade available to us when we check in????????????????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Many of us cannot afford a 100,000 dollar Fiskar or a 40,000 Volt!  And would you want that for e-mpg of 40?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

agreed.  I think it is just a political gift to the white house.....

Actually I think it favors those who feel the need to be favored in that they feel morally superior (their words not mine) in that they drive alternative fuel vehicles.  It seems that this whole electric car thing is catching on, fires excluded, but the technology is far from perfect.  I guess if they comp the parking and the electricity it might be worth it.

dejamo Platinum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Greening up"

I thought by "greening up" that the already outrageous parking fees were going up again.   LOL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...