1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 4:55 PM by NathalieF RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination -- Sylvia in San Antonio Rewards Center Call Center

mshapiro99 Gold 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Spoke to Sylvia (Last initial?) in the San Antonio Elite Rewards Center on Sunday AM.  She was very helpful and helped erase the awful experience I had 5 minutes prior with Seth (RUDE), also from the Elite Rewards Center.

Sylvia helped secure the kinds of reservations we were looking for in our desired location and did it quickly, accurately and pleasantly.  She exhibited the kind of pride in Marriott that I have come to expect from my interactions with staff and executives alike, and that, I believe, would make Bill Marriott proud. 

Sylvia could certainly teach Seth a thing or two about courtesy responsiveness, and service -- and for all these things, I nominate Sylvia to receive recognition for her "Spirit to Serve"!

Thanks,

Marc

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination -- Sylvia in San Antonio Rewards Center Call Center
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings Marc, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...