5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2016 4:43 PM by insertcoffee RSS

Bachelor Gulch Ritz Carleton

eyeman Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I spent 2 nights at this Beaver Creek Hotel in January 2012 on points.  It was a great stay with excellent Ritz Carlton service.  We were given a nice room with an excellent view (not sure if being a rewards member was a factor), ate breakfast at the Spago's on-site and dinner at the hotel restaurant one evening.  We made use of the ski and lift ticket offices on site and enjoyed the convenience of it all.  The spa ,grotto, steam and sauna were nice ($25 resort fee per night covers admission to spa).  Although we asked for and were not permitted a late check-out, we still felt the overall service and value were excellent.  Whether by points or pay, we hope to return for our next trip next year to this location.  Again, the only tangible advantage to our platinium membership that we saw was the ability to stay on points, 60,000 points per night, and free internet.  All in all, a nice reward for our loyalty and business.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Colorado, USA
Beaver Creek, Colorado, USA
  • Re: Bachelor Gulch Ritz Carleton
    boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

My wife and I will be up for a couple of days after some time in Denver.  Really looking forward to it, looks fabulous!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

It is a great property, and I have always been upgraded there even on points. Normal Ritz service, quiet and unassuming.  The location is great anytime of the year. Have fun!!

insertcoffee Platinum

Haven't been to that RC yet.  Many times on the board, many times wiped off as plans have changed.

Though they are not equivalents, was also considering the JW Camelback Resort (Scottsdale). Had a week (paid!) booked there last year and had to cancel due to work crisis, and have not been able to get back this year yet. Both seem like places where you can comfortably do nothing except relax if that was the inclination.

donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

Camelback is great too!  Revamped pool area, restaurants are great, service outstanding.  You can definitely relax, fantastic view of Camelback, and close to hiking too if you feel inclined.

insertcoffee Platinum

Thanks, donethat.  Going to get there at some point. Took a long time for me to appreciate more the desert areas and their  particular intrinsic beauty after being more of a beach person for many years, but really enjoy it now. Property looks lovely, and glad to hear good comments about service and restaurants, too.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...