5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 1:31 PM by travelbabe42 RSS

San Francisico Marriott Marquis-5 Stars

pusher Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Was in town for a big convention but was upgraded to a suite with a great view of the bay!. Service at all locations was outstanding from the Valet to everyone we interacted with at the property.  Great service at the Front Desk.  Everyone should go to the View at the top of the Hotel.  Great service, outstanding views and very good martinis!!

This is what every Marriott should strive to be and we cannot wait to go back and enjoy the hotel and the local foodie places.

Thanks for a great stay!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: San Francisico Marriott Marquis-5 Stars
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Glad to hear the stay was a good one. Did you use the Concierge Lounge at all?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pusher Platinum 3 Reviews

The lounge was very nice.  Very busy due to the convention but they kept up very well.  Staff was great.  Hours worked well as they were open on the weekend as well.  Hot food could have had a few more choices on the hot side.  Loved the veggies in the shot glasses.  This stay validated my 25 yrs of staying in Marriotts!!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Was this the one at 4th and Market near Moscone?  Great place with great rooms too

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks for the reply. The CL was really problematic when I stayed there last year. Glad to hear it sounds as if they've corrected issues. It's a great property.

travelbabe42 Silver 8 Reviews

Great property! I have been using this hotel for over 5 years.  My first choice for San Francisco!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...