3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2012 3:32 PM by calcteach RSS

Waikiki Beach Marriott

calcteach Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Jesse U. went above and beyond when checking us in.  He had cookies sent up to our room, took care of our luggage, and answered several questions fro us.  We stopped him later that evening as he was going on his dinner break and asked him for some nearby restaurant recommendations.  He took the time to answer our questions and did not make us feel as though we were taking up too much of his time.  Jesse was the most helpful and pleasant front desk person that we have encountered in quite some time.  Thanks Jesse for making our stay so enjoyable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
  • Re: Waikiki Beach Marriott
    chicagoblue Gold 4 Reviews

My Hubby and I are going in April, and staying on this property. If you have any other comments or suggestions specifically in what part of the property we would like our room. This is our first time in HI and I would like it to be relaxing!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings calcteach, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

calcteach Platinum 5 Reviews

HI Chicagoblue,

This is a beautiful hotel.  Since it is your first time in Hawaii, I would recommend requesting an ocean front room.  However, we had a corner room in the back tower and it was delightful.  We had 2 balconies and could see a bit of the ocean.  Jesse at the front desk suggested Lulu's for a quick breakfast and we loved it.  Definitely Hawaiian atmosphere and a great view of the Pacific.  We also enjoyed the buffet breakfast at Kuhio's one morning.  I'm sure you will have a great time.  Hawaii is our favorite place to visit.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...